Jill A. Goldfarb, PA
My experience as a licensed real estate agent began in Brooklyn, NY in 1985, and I have been a licensed Realtor in Fort Lauderdale, FL since 2003. I now reside in north Fort Pierce, and I work locally in Saint Lucie, Martin, and South Indian River counties, as well as in Broward.
My “Proactive Approach” includes:
* Price your home competitively … to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
* Develop a list of features of your home for Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
* Suggest and advise of any changes you may want to consider making to enhance your property.
* Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
* Add additional exposure through a professional sign and execute other marketing outreaches.
* Pre‐qualify prospective buyers whenever possible.
* Follow up with the salespeople who have shown your home for their feedback and response.
* Represent you on all offer presentations … to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
* Handle all the follow‐up upon a contract being accepted … all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
*DELIVER YOUR CHECK OR YOUR NEW KEYS AT CLOSING*
I love meeting people and helping them quickly sell or find their next homes.